Service procedure includes the following stages:
- Application - client fills in the application form and receives confirmation about the acceptance or refusal of the service;
- Delivery to the service by DPD courier mail - DPD employees receive the instrument at the address provided by the client and send it to the service;
- Service: if maintenance is executed - in accordance with the pricelist, if repair works - according to invoice approved by the client;
- Payment - invoice is sent;
- Returning of the instrument to the client by DPD courier mail - after paying the invoice the instrument is sent to the client to the address, where it was picked up.
All types of maintenance, calibration and adjustment tasks of measuring instruments - optical and laser levels, optical and electronic theodolites and electronic total stations, as well as other tools are implemented at the service.
Full service/maintenance includes:
- Instrument cleaning;
- Cleaning and changing of lubrication of tribrachs and the main moving parts;
- Minor repair works;
- Calibration of instrument compensator, vertical and horizontal limb, EDM;
- Box maintenance;
- Certificate and testing report.
Please see full service prices in the pricelist.
If the instrument has defects, repair works, changing of parts and Full service/Maintenance are executed.
Invoice of the repair works consists of changing the parts, charges for repair time and full service charges.